Effective November 1, 2021, the Kingdom has decided to lift the food policy restrictions with the following exceptions:
- Staff should be masked throughout the meal prep and cooking, including prep activity occurring off site.
- Staff will be vigilant with respect to sanitizing and handwashing.
- Food will be served by designated servers.
- Serving utensils use is restricted to masked gloved servers.
- Guests should be seated in family pods as much as possible with tables spaced out.
This policy will replace the current restriction on food served at events. If you have any questions about this, please reach out to the Kingdom Seneschal’s office.