This notice does not supersede the already outlined policy for reopening. This is in addition to the current policy.
- Reporting a positive case of close contact
- Anyone who attends an SCA event when potentially infectious for COVID-19, or who has been identified as a primary or secondary close contact, must immediately contact the Kingdom Seneschal’s Office – gro.ritna@lahcseneS
- As soon as any information is received by the Kingdom Seneschal that suggests that COVID-19 may have been transmitted during an SCA event, the group seneschal and, if relevant, the event steward, must be advised to prepare a contact list.
- In the event of a positive test result, and in addition to the local area’s contact tracing information, the Kingdom Seneschal (or designated deputy) must:
- Advise any participants that they may have been in close contact with a known (or potentially) positive case, and directed to immediately self- isolate and await confirmation regarding the relevant contact.
- Provide, upon request, any contact tracing information that has been lawfully requested by the local territory as part of the contact tracing activities.
- In the event of a positive test result all IN-PERSON activities for the branch will be suspended for a minimum of 10 days.
Please note, the Kingdom can issue sanctions towards anyone not following the Kingdom’s set policy. Under no circumstance should a participant’s name be publicly released. Please be part of the community effort.
All attendees to an Event, Meeting, Practice or Gathering sponsored by a group in the Kingdom of AnTir must sign in on a roster at gate prior to entering.
Although masks are not mandated by the Kingdom all groups must abide by the State, Local or Provincial rules.
All groups must keep stated rosters for 60 days.
Required disclaimer to appear on all event notices, flyers, online announcements, and advertisements, as well as being posted in multiple locations, including Gate/Registration, at all branch activties:
Although the SCA complies with all applicable laws to ensure the health and safety of our event participants, we cannot eliminate the risk of exposure to infectious diseases during in-person events. By participating in the in-person events of the SCA, you acknowledge and accept the potential risks. You agree to take any additional steps to protect your own health and safety and those under your control as you believe to be necessary.
This language will be required to appear on allevent notices, flyers, online announcements, and advertisements, as well as being posted in multiple locations at any and all SCA-sponsored functions going forward.
A PDF of this language can be found here: