AnTir Event Stewards, Seneschals, and General populace
It has been brought to the attention of the Office of the Kingdom Seneschal and the Office of the Kingdom Chronicler that the Microsoft Forms link used to submit event copy to the Kingdom Chronicler has been experiencing technical issues. As this glitch potentially effects the viability of our events, we are asking all event stewards to do the following immediately:
1. Double-check The Crier to make sure your event copy has been published. All events must be published in the Kingdom newsletter for the month the event is held. E.G. May Crown event copy must be printed in the May issue of The Crier. Please check to make sure your event was published correctly. If it was, no further action needs to be taken.
2. If your event copy was not published in the Crier, please reach out to the Kingdom Seneschal and Kingdom Chronicler via email (gro.ritna@lahcsenes, gro.ritna@rotidereirc) with your event copy. Your copy needs to include the following:
– Name of the event
– Date of the event, with opening and closing hours (e.g. June 1st 8am – June 14th 5pm)
– Name of the sponsoring branch and any co-sponsoring branches
– Name(s) and email address(es) of all primary event stewards
– Gate Fee
– Site name and address (e.g. Main Street Park, 123 Main Street, Anytown, WA)
– Event description
3. Going forward, all event copy needs to be emailed directly to the Office of the Chronicler at gro.ritna@rotidereirc. Please do not submit via the MS Form until we have worked out the technical issues and have reported it as being functional. Note: Deadlines for event copy publication are listed on the Kingdom Calendar. The Crier is published on the 2nd of each month. Event copy must be submitted no later than 11:59:59pm PST on the first of each month. The Crier is published a month in advance, so if you want your event copy published in the July issue of The Crier, you will need to have it submitted to the Office of the Chronicler no later than June 1st.
We apologize for this technical issue and are working to make sure all of our events are covered. We appreciate your patience and flexibility as we make these corrections.
Attia, Kingdom Seneschal