Greetings to the Kingdoms of the West, An Tir, and all our friends coming to war!
For the War to be fun and safe for everyone, we are asking that all attendees be respectful and cognizant of the ongoing COVID pandemic. Please keep the following in mind as you prepare for, and attend, the event.
- Please do not attend the event if you are ill. If you think it is allergies, it very well may not be. Test before you attend if you are unsure.
- Have a mask on you. Although masks are not required for the event, they may be required in individual encampments. If someone asks you to put a mask on before entering their encampment, please respect that.
- Official camps (Baronial, Shire etc) Royal Encampments, Court, War areas, Equestrian areas may not require masks. It can be requested, but not required.
- Treat everyone with respect. Consent is key, always. Ask before hugging even if you’ve hugged them for years as things do change
- Please be respectful of all event staff as they execute their roles. They are working hard to bring you the best event possible. Harassment of staff and others will not be tolerated, and you may be asked to leave site.
Remember, you can be anything, so be kind. Let grace and patience be your watch words. We have all been through a traumatic time and we are still trying to heal. Let’s make this event truly memorable for all the joy and comradery experienced. We look forward to seeing all of you at war!
Attia Prima, OP, Kingdom Seneschal AnTir / Katrina Yarbrough, OP Kingdom Incoming Seneschal West