Things You will Need
- An Internet connection
- An approved* login to the Antir.org website.
- If you don’t already have one, you can register for this now! (It will need to be approved by our web team so fear not if you don’t get to login immediately– Please keep an eye on your JUNK MAIL folder in case the approval is filed there).
- Your SCA membership number and expiration date
- An email address
- If you aren’t sure if your zip code/postal code is eligible for this polling, please use our handy lookup tool found here!
What Happens Next?
- The Kingdom polling deputy will post an announcement on antir.org as well as the book of faces once the polling has begun.
- You will come to antir.org and login, and then to this page (a link will be included in the announcements)
- You will input your Name and Membership information below (If you can’t see these fields, you aren’t logged in)
- The form will walk you through several pages of questions regarding your candidate(s).
- You will be able to change/edit your answers until the poll closes at midnight of the published close date.
- Once the Polling closes, the Kingdom Pollings Deputy will send all feedback on to their Majesties of An Tir.
- If your membership is verified, and up to date, your polling form will be sent on electronically to Our August Majesties. If your membership is not verifiable, the Polling officer will reach out to confirm, and if that does not resolve the issue, will ask you to please send your thoughts to Their Majesties through email.
- If you have any trouble submitting this form, please report it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ready to get started? (Must be logged in to see the Polling Form)
Please login to view and submit this form. If you do not have a user account, please register for an account. Please login to view and submit this form. If you do not have a user account, please register for an account.
Sincere thanks to Duke Ulfr who originally proposed the idea (perhaps before the Kingdom was quite ready for it) after seriously intimidating his mailman who felt the need to hand-deliver “Your Majesty’s mail” (a significant stack of mail!) with a flourished bow while the Duke (then King) was in His less-than-royal dressing gown.
The Duke vowed in that moment to work at a reasonable pace for a long time to rescue future Crowns of An Tir from a similar fate.
Huzzah for Duke Ulfr in his dressing gown!