The Shire of Lionsdale (Fraser Valley, BC )
Event Main Contact (Branch Seneschal): Dalla in Fagra
Date: November 6 , 2021 until November, 7 2021
Site opens at: 8:00 PM on November 6th 2021
Site closes at: 6:00 PM on November 7th 2021
23448 105th Ave.
Maple Ridge, BC V2W 1G3
Event Registration fee is $30. There will be a $5.00 discount for SCA members. All persons 0-18 are free.
There is a student or senior discount of $5.00 with valid ID.
November Coronet Tournament:
This November Coronet tournament will be standard double elememation and is open to all Tir Righ fighters. Fighters must have a valid fighter card, SCA membership, and inspiration with a SCA membership, as well. Those fighters and inspirations seeking to enter the lists must preregister no later than October 31st, 2021 via the event and lists registration link below. There will be no on-site registration for this tournament. The tournament will be held at Albion Fairgrounds in or outside, weather depending. The halls are available with restricted capacity.
We are pleased to announce that the second place fighter will be sworn in as the new Tir Righ Heavy Champion!
Following Their Highesses earlier announcement, the investiture and elevation of the new Tir Righ Heirs to Prince and Princess will be the same day, November 6th, at 4:00pm.
Pre-Registration Form for the event and tournament:
Preparing for the Event:
Hello all, in the coming weeks please watch for information on how best to prepare for November Coronet. As of this moment the event is still open to all who wish to attend, however, this could change. We will be complying with all BC health mandates and prodicals. Mistress Porzia has been working very hard to put in place safety procedures. If we all work together we will have a great event! DD
Tir Righ November Coronet – November 6, 2021
Proof of full vaccination will be required to attend this event.
– Please click here to learn more about what types of proof of vaccination will be accepted.
Masks worn indoors at all times, unless actively fighting.
– “Actively fighting” means standing ready to enter the list field, or in the list field with another fighter. Masks must be resumed when you come off of the field. Out-of-province visitors must wear a mask at all times, even when fighting.
Pre-registration will be required for all tournament combatants and their inspirations. Pre-registration is available and highly recommended for ALL other event attendees. Pre-registering will shorten your time in line and aid us all in maintaining a safe environment.
Before you enter site, you will be required to pass through our COVID-Gate.
This will entail:
– Answering the required SCA COVID screening questions:
– Have you experienced any of the following symptoms of illness in the last 14 days, where these symptoms are unusual for you AND have lasted more than 24 hours:
Fever or chills?
New or worsening cough, or shortness of breath?
Headache or sore throat?
Loss of sense of smell?
Loss of appetite?
– Are you taking care of, or are you in close contact with someone that has symptoms of, currently tested positive for, or is in quarantine with COVID-19?
– Have you travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days?
– Recording your modern name and contact info (phone and/or email) for contact tracing
– If you pre-reg, you will save time on this step!
– Showing proof of vaccination and correlating government ID (see above)
– Acquiring and wearing an event wrist band, demonstrating you have completed this process.
o ALL attendees will be required to wear their wrist band at all times. This is a public park – we MUST be able to identify, at a glance, who our event participants are and whether they have passed COVID inspection.
COVID-Gate will CLOSE at 3:00 PM, after which time no further admissions will be permitted without specific prior arrangement. If you have business in court, please be on-site before 3:00 PM.
The exhibition halls (indoor spaces) have a maximum capacity of 100 people for each hall. This will be monitored and enforced. We ask that you be mindful of this, and that whenever possible you use your time indoors mindfully.
The picnic shelters have a maximum capacity of 40 people. Please be mindful of this when using the shelter spaces.
Hand sanitizer will be available throughout site and at gate. We ask that you use it frequently. Soap and water will be available in the washrooms. Please practice good hand hygiene.
We encourage all event guests to practice safe physical distancing (2 metres or 6 feet) throughout the site. Please respect the boundaries of others.
This event will follow the recommendations of the Tir Righ Communicable Disease Plan.
We will abide by all Government of BC Public Health Orders.
Those who refuse to comply with the protocols above will be asked to leave the event.