The Shire of Lionsdale (Fraser Valley, BC )
Event Main Contact (Event Steward): Sigri∂r galdrakona GALA Eiriksdottir
Date: November 4 , 2022 until November, 6 2022
Site opens at: 6:00 PM on November 4th 2022
Site closes at: 3:00 PM on November 6th 2022
23448 105th Ave.
Maple Ridge, BC V2W 1G3
BEHOLD! A Schedule!
FRIDAY Nov 4
6:00pm – Event set-up – Anyone is welcome to join and help set up the event so AM is not so hectic.
7:30-9:00pm – Open get-together, post set-up hang-out. Potluck goodies. Bring snacks to share. No Garb necessary.
SATURDAY Nov. 5
8:30 – Site open for Site & Merchant’s set up
9:00 – GATE OPEN
– Archery & Thrown Weapons range set up
10:00 – PROVOST TOURNEY (in the Erics)
– Archery & Thrown Weapons Ranges Open (NE Field & South Show ring)
– CLASSES BEGIN (See class schedule in site handout, North Building)
– Vigils Begin (pavilions outside by parking)
10:30-11:30 – ALL LISTS OPEN for check in (must PRE-REG for Coronet & Archery Champs)
11am–1pm – $$ Lunch available at the kitchen until we run out food…- (Fundraiser for the Lionsdale Community Practice. Menu TBD)
11:30 – OPENING COURT & PROCESSIONALS (Both Archery & Coronet, in the Erics)
12:00 – ARCHERY CHAMPIONSHIP (in the open NE field under Principality Pavilion)
– YOUTH ARMOURED COMBAT (in the Erics)
– Atheneum North” meeting
1:30 – Armour Inspections (Erics)
2:00 – CORONET TOURNAMENT (Erics)
5:00 – Classes End
– Court Set up
– Dinner Time!!
– “Shave Viscount Sir Olen’s Dome” (Annual MO-vember fundraiser) (in the Erics)
5:00-6:30 – $$ Dinner available at the kitchen until we run out of food… – (Fundraiser for the Lionsdale Community Practice. Menu TBD)
6:30 – COURT (Principality & Kingdom, North Building)
SUNDAY Nov. 6
(Bring a lunch)
9:00 – Site re-opens
9:30 – Squires Tourney Inspections Begin
10:00 – Squire Tourney
– Rapier & Cut & Thrust Open Practice
– Archery/Thrown Weapons Range Open
– Classes Begin
ALL THING SUPER PRACTICE!! – The site is open for Rapier, Heavy, C&T, Archery, Thrown Weapons, Classes, Dancing etc…
3:00 – Event Ends… PLEASE HELP CLEAN / PACK UP!
4:00 – Site Closes
TIR RIGH CORONET FAQ & FYI:
– SET UP (Fri 6PM & Sat 8:30AM) & TEAR DOWN (Sun 3PM) HELPERS NEEDED. Please contact Kevin Gougelet or Sheila Louise Wright on FB if you are able to help (or just show-up).
– FRIDAY REVEL/Post set-up gathering is 7-930pm after event set up at 6pm. Bring potluck goodies to share. Garb not necessary.
– KITCHEN HELPERS NEEDED SATURDAY to serve food @ lunch & dinner. No heavy prep, just heat and serve from the kitchen. Two shifts available 10:30-1 & 4-6:30 (or until we run out). Contact Sheila Louise Wright on FB if you’re able to help.
– YOUTH ARMOURED COMBAT will be held in the Eric’s at NOON Saturday. Please contact Theo Williams for more info.
– CAMPING is allowed on the grounds. Prepare for cold and damp. No hall camping, sorry (city fire regs).
– PETS are welcome. Leash laws apply. Please be sure to clean up and properly dispose of waste. Event Steward reserves the right to pet and/or snorggle all doggos.
– ALL THING SUPER PRACTICE SUNDAY 9:30am-3pm… Squires Tourney, Heavy Practice, Rapier, C&T, Archery, Thrown Weapons, Dance, Scribal, Classes…
Bring a bag lunch.
– CLASS LIST is a work in progress. TBA.
– WANT TO TEACH a class? Contact Caterine Rose d’Evreux on FB.
– MERCHANTS are welcome. No fees. Please contact Nancy Jeanne Hedge on FB or at moc.oohay@drabritna
– FOOD: SATURDAY ONLY Lionsdale is providing LUNCH & DINNER items for a nominal fee, proceeds to benefit Lionsdale Community Practice. Lunch will be hotdogs (meat & veggie), beverages, cookies. Dinner is yet TBD.
(You are also welcome to bring or seek out your own vittles of course.)
– HOT BEVERAGES (coffee, tea, cocoa, sugar free options also) will be available by donation by HL Briana’s merchant table.
–FLUSHING TOILETS & POTABLE WATER on site. YAY!
– EVENT STEWARD takes bribes in cookies.