The Barony of Three Mountains (Clackamas & Multnomah Counties, OR)
Date: August 15 , 2019 until August, 18 2019
Site opens at: 12:00 AM on August 15th 2019
Site closes at: 12:00 AM on August 18th 2019
71760 Columbia River Hwy
Ranier, OR 97048
Click here for more information about this location such as site amenities, rules, and restrictions.
SPORT OF KINGS X
Sport of Kings:
Academy of Armored Combat is a four day learning event presenting to students of all interests and backgrounds an opportunity to learn about all the activities that support and glorify the tournament, and an opportunity for aspirants to martial skill to learn from accomplished practitioners. Please visit the event website: www.sportofkings.org for current information. Pre-registration with payment only required for those taking classes.
Opens – 12:00 PM on Thursday, August 15, 2019
Closes – 3:00 PM on Sunday, August 18, 2019
- This is a camping event.
- Discreetly wet (period containers only).
- Permanent biffs, potable water available.
- Accessibility Information – https://www.sportofkings.org/site-info/accessibility-services/
- Site has large ponds; please keep track of your children.
- Off the ground campfires, open flame (torches, candles) okay subject to fire hazard conditions at the time.
- Mundane leash laws apply.
- In regards to marijuana laws, all SCA participants should follow modern law, both State and Federal. As it is still illegal under Federal law, marijuana is prohibited at SCA functions. (per Jan 2013 Board Meeting.)
Event Steward – Baroness Khalja Khorkhoi (Lara Baker-Olin), OL, OP – (503) 704-4288 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Land Coordinator – Dagmar Thorfinrsdottir – email@example.com
RV Camp Master – Duncan Vitrarius – firstname.lastname@example.org
Market Steward – Viscountess Alina of Folkstone, OP – email@example.com
Accessibility Services Liaison – Duchess Zanobia Fiorentini – firstname.lastname@example.org
For complete list of event staff: https://www.sportofkings.org/people/staff-contacts/
Trojan Park: 71760 Columbia River Highway, Rainier, OR 97048
Directions to Site
From North: Take best route to I-5 south. Take exit 36 to merge onto Tennant Way/WA-332 W towards Industrial Areas/US-30. Continue on Lewis & Clark Bridge into Oregon. Merge onto US-30. Turn left at park entrance at milepost 41. Follow SCA signs.
From South: Take best route to I-5 north. Take exit 299B on the left to merge onto I-405 north toward Beaverton/US26 W/City Center; take exit 3 to merge onto US-30 W and St. Helens; take a slight right at NW St. Helens Rd/US-30 and continue to follow US-30 to milepost 41; turn right into park entrance and follow SCA signs.