The Inlands Region of An Tir includes the following branches: Akornebir, Ambergard, Cranehaven, Dregate, Grimwithshire, The College of Lyonsmarche, Pendale, Silverhart, Vulcanfeldt, Wastekeep, and Wealdsmere
The Kingdom of An Tir (Oregon, Washington, Northern Idaho, and British Columbia)
The Barony of Wastekeep (Tri-Cities, WA)
Event Main Contact (Event Steward): Baroness Guðrun Sæbjarnarsdottir
Date: March 11 , 2022 until March, 13 2022
Site opens at: 3:00 PM on March 11th 2022
Site closes at: 3:00 PM on March 13th 2022
Red Lion Hotel – Pasco
2525 N 20th Ave
Pasco, WA 99301
Greetings fair An Tir!
The time nigh to those prepared and worthy contestants to vie for the title of Kingdom of An Tir Arts & Sciences Champion and The Queen’s Rapier Champion!
We return to the distant lands of Wastekeep, who welcomes you all with open arms, from two sword lengths apart.
The Pasco Red Lion is the venue with easy access to the site from road or flight.
Your event team is:
Event Steward: Baroness Guðrun Sæbjarnarsdottir (moc.liamg@32gnilsia)
Hotel Liaison: Baron Þorkell Palsson (moc.liamg@xilefk04)
Gate Lead: HL Mairghread of Wastekeep and Mistress Fiona ni Chonchuir
Decor Lead: HL Ciosa Leonara Fioravanti
Royal Liaison: Master Phelan Tolusmiðr
Merchant Coordinator: HL Una of Grimwith
MIC: Baron Micheal of Lancaster
A&S Coordinator: Duchess Dagrun Stjarna
Vigil Liaison: HL Fina MacGrioghair
Preregistration form: (preregistration only, not prepay. Payment will be taken on site)
Hotel Booking Instructions:
Option 1: Call 509-547-0701 ext. 0 and ask to make a reservation at the Pasco Red Lion. The group name is “March 11th – Society for Creative Anachronism” and the group block code “KING3112”
|Adult 18 and older
|Youth 17 and younger
|*SCA Members will receive a $5 member discount off the cost listed above.
- Friday, March 11th:
- 3PM: Merchants and Gate Opens
- 8PM: Merchants Row Closes
- Learn to be an A&S Judge class (Sage)
- 11PM: Gate Closes for the evening
- Saturday, March 12th:
- 8AM: Gate Opens
- Arts and Sciences Entries Set-up (Room open at 7:30AM)
- Lists Open for Queen’s Rapier Championship (QRC)
- Peer Auction begins
- 9AM: Opening Court and Convocation for A&S Champions Lists
- Merchant’s Row Open for the Day
- 10AM: Lists close for QRC
- Arts and Sciences Championship
- (ASC) Begins—Round 1
- 10:30am QRC Processional and QRC starts
- 5PM: Master of Defense Meeting (or 30 minutes after the Tournament ends)
- Merchant’s Row Closes for the Day
- 5:20pm: All A&S forms need to be submitted
- 6:30PM: Evening Court: Investiture of the Queen’s Rapier Champion
- Post Court: Laurel Meeting in the Sage Room
- 7:30pm-12:00am The Spitting Duck Tavern will be open for business
- 9AM: ASC Finalist—Entry 1
- Peer Auction item pick up until 11am
- Pick up auction items until 11:00am
- 9:30AM: ASC Finalist—Entry 2
- 10AM: ASC Finalist—Entry 3
- Investiture of Their Arts and Sciences Champion
- 12PM: Site Closes and Room Check-put time
Onsite restaurant and onsite bar. Hotel stay includes breakfast.
A few blocks long 20th Ave leads to Albertsons and a few restaurants. There are also various food delivery options like Ubereats and Grubhub.
– Kingdom A&S Championship – Mar 11-13 in Wastekeep IN PERSON!! HUZZAH!!!
– Deadline to enter extended to Jan 31.
– Only 2 entries needed this year (instead of 3)
– Entries can be Objects, Process entries, Experimental Archeology entries, Research Papers and/or Bardic entries.
– Single entries and entries for feedback only are also welcome.
– Please see the Kingdom A&S website at https://arts.antir.org/
OR the Kingdom A&S Facebook page for the link to the SIGN UP form, Judging Forms, Important deadline dates and general info.
Any questions please email the Kingdom A&S Minister at gro.ritna@ICSNTRA A&S Championship and Queens Rapier Championship will commence at this event.
To per-register for the Rapier Tournament, please follow this link:
If you are interested in volunteering at gate, please see the sign up list at check in.
If you would like to be a volunteer judge, please use this link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1aVxZ_YZIrkA15N-0f9HqMqy7um9vXvK3eS6aSM01pvc/viewform?chromeless=1&fbclid=IwAR0nbTXeKcXmhXcqVq6HLrOMzF4fXom1RfjLjc43sctVn_hg___875QPIFQ&edit_requested=true
Merchants will have a wonderful space!
There is a quick access area for merchants to unload easily and the space will be locked at night.
Please email HL Una at moc.liamg@aerbahcros with your space needs.
8:00 pm Friday: Learn how to Judge Arts and Sciences in the Sage room
In case of an emergency, please contact local authorities by calling 911.
This page was last updated: March 1, 2022
This event has completed its EIF form
This event's waivers have NOT been marked as received by the Senechal's Waivers Deputy