Hosted in-person by
The Barony of Stromgard (Vancouver, WA)
Event Main Contact (Event Steward): Donnatella Donatelli
Date: December 11 , 2021
Site opens at: 10:00 AM on December 11th 2021
Site closes at: 6:00 PM
Mt. Valley Grange 79
40107 NE 221st Ave
Amboy,, WA 98601
This is a Level 2: Branch Event where no Kingdom or Principality business is expected to be conducted event.
Stromgard Yule: Please join us for our annual holiday feast and celebration. Per tradition No Site Fee
Roast Chicken & Rolls provided.
BYO side dishes & drinks for luncheon.
THIS IS A TOTALLY DRY SITE
– NO ALCOHOL ON SITE
Donnina Donatelli & Aelfwyn Fiske
Donnina Donatelle (Donna Williams)
AElfwynn Fiske Diane Anicker
FINALLY a chance to gather together to celebrate with chosen family and friends and to reconnect with the game we love.
EAT, PLAY & SOCIALIZE
ENJOY LIVE ACTIVITIES
learn, socialize, do some heavy and rapier fighting and, of course, there will be an appearance by
Mother and Father Christmas to oversee the Children’s Court.(let their Excellencies know ages and names of children attending at least a week or two in advance, please).
During this season of giving, we are collecting nonperishable food and toiletry items to donate to our local foodbanks.
Starting November 1, 2021, all attendees will either show proof of full vaccination or show proof of testing within 72 hours of the activities pursuant to the Society’s Policy dated September 25, 2021.
1) Proof of being fully vaccinated must be in form of a government issued card (original or photograph or electronic record), or a negative COVID test must be issued from licensed medical provider and presented in a paper form or electronic form such that the event staff can verify its authenticity. Letterhead from a medical provider or an email address clearly identifying the medical provider as the sender of an electronic record shall constitute authentic proof. All proof of either vaccination or negative COVID test must be accompanied by government issued photo identification for all person 18 years and older Parents and guardians of minors must present their own identification for minors attending the activity in their care.
2) No persons should be documented that they have been vaccinated or tested. These records are not to be kept by any activity team.
2) Proof of vaccine or a negative test shall not be required for children under 12. Children that are aged 3 through 11 must wear a mask.
3) Any person challenging the event staff regarding the enforcement of this COVID policy shall be denied entry to or immediately removed from the activity. If this occurs the event steward/ branch seneschal is to inform the Kingdom Seneschal within 24 hours.
4) Persons with medical exemptions must provide negative test results. Persons with religious objections must provide negative test results. This is the current protocol required to attend an SCA event under the existing policy.
Although the SCA complies with all applicable laws to ensure the health and safety of our event participants, we cannot eliminate the risk of exposure to infectious diseases during in-person events. By participating in the in-person events of the SCA, you acknowledge and accept the potential risks. You agree to take any additional steps to protect your own health and safety and those under your control as you believe to be necessary.