Event Main Contact (Branch Seneschal): Ronan Mac an Leagha
Date: September 24 , 2021 until September, 26 2021
Site opens at: 12:00 PM on September 24th 2021
Site closes at: 3:00 PM on September 26th 2021
71760 Columbia River Hwy
Ranier, OR 97048
This is a Level 1: Other (Branch primary events of regional or Kingdom interest) event.
Tournament of Champions will feature activities such as: Court, Thrown Weapons Championship, Archery Championship, Iron Trident Competition, and An Tir’s Got Talent Bardic Competition. FOR UPDATED INFORMATION please visit: https://www.stromgard.org/tournament-of-champions.
- This is a camping event – Pre-registration is REQUIRED, though payment will taken ONSITE at gate (not online, no Paypal). ClickHere to Pre-register https://www.stromgard.org/pre-registration
- SITE FEE: $20 Cash or Make checks payable to Barony of Stromgard, SCA Inc. The $5 Member Discount applies only to adult members (showing proof of membership). Children and youth 17 years of age and under, no charge.
- All local, state and federal guidance applies, including SCA corporate rules. Read policies in site copy or contact the Event Steward for more information. Participants encouraged to wear masks in courtesy to others. Smoking in campsites only. There will be dumpsters for your trash. Please leave the site in cleaner, better condition than you found it. There will be sanitizer and wash stations. Mundane leash laws apply. Fire ban most likely.
- All SCA participants should follow modern law, both State and Federal. Pets must be on a leash and under control of the owner at all times. Children under 14 must be under the direct supervision of their parent or guardian at all times.
- SITE OPENS: 12:00 pm (noon) Friday, Sept 24th, 2021. CLOSES: 3:00 pm Sunday, Sept 26th, 2021
- CO-EVENT STEWARDS: Helvi av Gotland (Robin Wright) and Ronan Mac an Leagha (John Paul) 503-929-9435 / email@example.com.