Event Main Contact (Event Steward): Trudchen von Bayern
Date: January 10 , 2003 until January, 12 2003
Site opens at: 12:00 AM on January 10th 2003
Site closes at: 12:00 AM on January 12th 2003
Mohawk Loop Site
39638 Mohawk Loop
Marcola, OR 97454
12th Night 2003
January 10-12, 2003
Barony of Adiantum
Schedule, site cost and more information is at
Site fees: Member Adult $12, Non-Member Adult $15 (age 16 and up), Member Child $6,
Non-Member Child $9 (age 6-15), Member Family $38, Non-Member Family $48 (see family pre-reg. form for eligibility), Children under 6 are free.
Rooms reservations: The phone number for reservations at the Doubletree is: 541-726-8181. Back-up hotel is the Shilo next door. The phone number for reservations is: (541) 747-0332. Please let reservations know you are with the ?SCA? or wish to reserve a room for ?12th Night?. Room cost is $79 a night plus tax. Reserving a room at a hotel does not include preregistration or site fees.
There will be a choice of three period meals in the Restaurant for dinner at the event hotel.
There are NO pets allowed in any of the indoor meeting rooms, ballroom, merchant room, etc.
Site info: Double Tree Hotel, 3280 Gateway Springfield, OR 97477 Phone: 541-726-8181
Directions: From the North; take I-5 south to exit number 195-A (towards N. Springfield/Gateway Mall) and merge into BELTLINE HWY heading east and then turn right onto GATEWAY ST. The hotel will be on the right. From the South; Take I-5 north to exit number 195 A-B and keep RIGHT at the fork in the ramp to merge onto BELTLINE HWY heading east and then turn right onto GATEWAY ST. The hotel will be on the right.
Site opens at 3 PM Friday January 10 and closes at 5 PM on Sunday January 12th 2003.
Autocrats: Meisterin Trudchen von Bayern (Trudi Stuber) & HL Karis Jessica Pursey (Jamie Parker)
Address: P.O. Box 25007 Eugene, OR 97402
E-mail: ten.sidurt@thgiNht21 (e-mail is preferred).
Phone: 541-606-3313 or 541-343-8793 (Please leave permission to call back collect).
Colleen McDonald moc.eikcam@dlanoDcM.neelloC
Her Serene Highness Janeltis’ Heraldic Needlework Competition is held at Twelfth Night. It is open to all. All entrants meeting the criteria, in the opinion of the judges, shall be awarded the traditional prize: a scroll and a pair of snips. The criteria is as follows:
1. The entry shall be made in the name of the maker of the object (not necessarily the owner).
2. All forms of needlework (embroidery, needlepoint, appliquÃ©, pieced work, etc.) are acceptable.
3. The entry must be an heraldically correct depiction of a coat of arms or device.
4. The entry must be accompanied by a blazon of the arms or device being depicted.
5. The entry must match the blazon or it will be disqualified.
6. The entry will be judged both for heraldic accuracy and competency in the technique used. While the judges like to see the back of a piece, it is not required by the criteria.
7. The judges will be available after the competition if the entrants wish to ask questions or receive comments.
Any questions may be addressed to Aislinn of Cumbria or Asha ap Myrddin or by email from moc.tropelet@ehcitsaP.
Please forward this information on to any who may not be on this list.
Posted by request of Mistress Aislinn of Cumbia.
In service, I remain
Cainder nic Sheanlaoich
An Tir Kingdom Costumers Guild.